Firearms Rights Restoration

If an old criminal conviction is affecting your firearms rights, you need the assistance and guidance of an experienced firearms attorney.  Attorney Guida knows all of the avenues of relief available to firearms owners and he can work to quickly restore your rights.  Contact Attorney Guida for assistance with:

Firearms Licensing Review Board Petitions – You only get one chance to ask the Board to restore your right to possess a firearm.   Don’t go it alone! Attorney Guida served as Counsel to the Board for over 4 years. His clients rely on his experience to guide and support them through every step of the review process.

Criminal Record Corrections – If an old criminal record is keeping you from getting your license, you need a firearms attorney with experience in the criminal court system. Attorney Guida is that attorney. As a former prosecutor, Attorney Guida knows the rules and procedures that are used to correct errors, overturn old convictions and update criminal records.

Sealing Drug Convictions – A special provision of the law allows certain drug offenders to seal their convictions in a way that restores their firearms rights.  Attorney Guida has extensive experience sealing drug cases and restoring his clients LTCs.

12 thoughts on “Firearms Rights Restoration

  1. Jeremy benz

    Have a fid card, but ltc was denied because of a charge over 15 years ago. Don’t believe criminal charges, just a fine and found guilty.


  2. Had my FID card taken reissued then taken again all based on phony made up charges. I refuse to give into that Luetenant at Boston PD. I had words with him and he told me then that I would not get my card back and even when it was reinstated he refused to return my weapons because the BPD Chief had taken a personal interest in my case. So even with the card reinstated he would not give me my weapons because he didn’t have to do anything.


    1. J

      Good morning-

      You were in contact with our office last year and a case review was discussed. My assistant will be in contact again this week to explain that option again.


    1. jaguida

      I apologize for the delay. Generally it is difficult to restore an LTC when the grounds for revocation are based on a clear violation of the firearms laws. It is best to contact my office regarding these matters. 617-383-4652.


  3. Christopher Austin

    I have no gun related charges, driving after a DUI serveral times. Not once under influence since DUI. Fell asleep in a motor vehicle on a used car lot and was arrested for attempted auto theft. And I think B and E.
    This was all over 20 years ago and I was wondering if I could ever get my gun rights back. I had removed my self from Massachusetts 19 years ago and have a decent life now with my wife and son. Me and my wife operated a small business for 15 years and now I have finished A/C trade school, my A.A. degree and am starting at my B.A. in Mechanicial Engineering.
    Can you help,
    Chris Austin


    1. jaguida

      Good afternoon Mr. Austin- old convictions, particularly felony convictions, can be difficult to address. We offer a case review to provide clients with an overview of their options, if any, prior to expending thousands of dollars on litigation. Please contact my office at 617-383-4652 to discuss.


  4. Colby Blasenak

    I dont have a ltc nor have I ever applied…I was about to apply this past week and I recalled I had an assault and battery on my record from 20 years ago..I served probation. Is there anything I can do to to get my ltc?


    1. jaguida

      Mr. Blasenak – I believe you have been in contact with my office regarding a case review. If you need further assistance please let us know.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s