This video from the Masters of the Law series on ReelLawyers.com
When you have been accused of a crime, selecting the right criminal defense attorney can make all the difference. Beyond the potential for fines and jail time, a criminal conviction can permanently bar you from possessing a firearm under both state and federal law.
Attorney Guida is a former Assistant District Attorney with experience in all types of criminal matters. An accomplished trial attorney, Attorney Guida’s expertise in firearms law makes him the top choice for criminal firearms violations including:
- Unlicensed Possession/Unlawful Carrying of Firearms
- Improper Storage of Firearms
- License Restriction Violations
- Falsifying Firearms License Applications
- Hunting/Unlawful Discharge Violations
- Assault Weapon Ban/Large Capacity Violations
- Carrying a Firearm Under the Influence
Attorney Guida is also experienced and trained in self-defense law. He is the only attorney in Massachusetts that handles self-defense cases for U.S. LawShield and he provides emergency assistance to individuals involved in lawful self-defense incidents.
Contact Attorney Guida today for a consultation and case evaluation. He will discuss your matter in confidence and explain your options in plain language.
When it counts and your rights are on the line, you need Attorney Guida’s proven experience working for you.