When you have been accused of a crime, selecting the right criminal defense attorney can make all the difference. Beyond the potential for fines and jail time, a criminal conviction can permanently bar you from possessing a firearm under both state and federal law.
Attorney Guida is a former Assistant District Attorney with experience in all types of criminal matters. An accomplished trial attorney, Attorney Guida’s expertise in firearms law makes him the top choice for criminal firearms violations including:
- Unlicensed Possession/Unlawful Carrying of Firearms
- Improper Storage of Firearms
- License Restriction Violations
- False License Applications
- Hunting/Unlawful Discharge Violations
Attorney Guida is also experienced and trained in:
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI) and Motor Vehicle Cases
- Drug possession/Drug sale cases
- Assault & Battery (including indecent and domestic related matters)
- Theft Crimes (Larceny/Shoplifting)
- Restraining Order Violations
Contact Attorney Guida today for a consultation and case evaluation. He will discuss your matter in confidence and explain your options in plain language. When it counts and your rights are on the line, you need Attorney Guida’s proven experience working for you.